Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall makeup favorites!

I wanted to share some of my fall favorites. I love makeup and taking care of my skin its very important for me as is taking care of my hair! Since its colder out I use thicker cream for my face and much more moisturizing products for my hair it just gets so dry! I have been also trying some new makeup that I want to share with you guys!!

Lets start with makeup first!
My absolute favorite of the month is the Urban Decay Naked palette the colors are simply amazing!its all nude colors that you can wear everyday or even on a night out! You can buy it here: 

My favorite Foundations are the Mac BB creme in light plus and the mac matchmaster foundation in number 2.0 which you can get here:

The Laura Mercier concealer with powder is amazing! You apply  the concealer then the powder and it stays on all day! I get the color classic beige here:

The Mac highlighter is amazing! I use the mineralize skin finish in the color soft and gentle

For bronzer I began to use the smashbox bronze lights in sunkissed matte which goes on evenly and keeps your face looking a nice bronzed color not like most bronzers that make you look orange. I get mine here:

To apply my foundation I use the beauty blender which is amazing it evens out your foundation and does not make your foundation look chunky! Get it here:

As for my makeup brushes I only use Sigma! They are so soft and apply your makeup so well! Check out their website:

My preferred blush at the moment is the Nars Orgasm blush its a peachy pinky color! Check it out:

My two favorite mascaras are the benefit bad gal lash which you can get here:
and the lancome Hypnose Drama here:

The last item on my list is the lipgloss I absolutely fell in love with the Nars turkish delight gloss after seeing it on Kim Kardashian. It comes on like a soft pink color. Get it here: 

Theres my favorite makeup for the fall My next post will be about my skin care! 
Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment