Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year!

Hey guys so I know I have been MIA for quite some time but i have been running around taking care of some personal things but its a New Year and a new beginning I promise no more breaks guys I am back on track!
So lets start with my new years look hope you guys enjoy!




Wearing:
Dolce Gabbanna Special Edition lace gown
Christian Louboutin Swarovski Daffodils
And I had a chanel clutch sorry I have no pictures with it







I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year and hope you all had a blast!

I will keep you updated with my new looks of 2013

3 comments:

  1. Loved your blog . Are you interested to be our guest blogger ?
    To know more : http://beautyandthebest.org/write-for-us/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello

      Thank You very much
      Sure I would love to !

      Yulia

      Delete
    2. WHEN I SEND YOU THE POST CAN I PUT IT ON MY BLOG AS WELL?

      Delete